Towelroot is a popular rooting application. In fact, it’s one of the top-notch rooting application available in the market. It is small in size and easy to use. One can just install the app using Towelroot APK, press the root button and the rooting of the device will start immediately.
When you use this app, there is no need for connecting the device to the computer. The app was developed by GeoHot, who is a popular developer. GeoHot is also well known for his accomplishment of being the first person who has jailbroken an iPhone.
Some of the most popular mobile models can be rooted using the Towelroot application. In this post, we are going to share with you how you can download and use Towelroot APK on your Android handset.
Advantages of Using Towelroot
Rooting a mobile device can be an unpleasant experience if you have limited knowledge and using an untrustworthy tool. It involves a lot of risks as you can lose all your personal data. So to avoid this, Towelroot has come up with a solution.
The phone can be rooted by just clicking a single button. But before rooting, one has to make sure that the Kernel was updated before 3rd June 2014. Now let’s look at some of the features of Towelroot:
- Doesn’t require any knowledge of rooting an Android device. The app can be easily used by a non-technical person.
- Towelroot offers hassle-free rooting of Android device. The device gets rooted by simply tapping on a button.
- Gives access to all rooted files including the kind of files that can be edited from an external system.
- In our experience, Towelroot works faster than other rooting apps.
- Internal storage space of the device can be increased using the application.
- Towelroot app offers better performance ratio as compared to other apps.
- The app will use only 100 KB of space on your device.
These are the most important features of Towelroot. But you should know that the warranty of your device will become void when you root the device.
Also using Towelroot, you can get rid of system apps after rooting, but it should be considered that those apps might be important albeit not in use.
Download Towelroot APK
Since Towelroot is not available on Google Play Store, you will need to download the APK file given below to install the app on your device.
Towelroot v3.0.apk – Latest Version
Towelroot App Information
- Latest App Version: 3.0
- Package: com.geohot.towelroot
- File Size: 109 KB
- Android Version Supported: 1.5 or higher
- Supported DPIs: nodpi
- md5: 2ee349f8087c8a69db101c4086460e14
- Status: Working
Towelroot APK Update
I will be updating this page with the latest version of Towelroot app as soon as an update is available. So, keep visiting this page to download Towelroot updated apk file.
How To Install Towelroot APK In Your Android Device
Follow the tutorial given below to download and install Towelroot apk on your Android device.
1) To get started, go to settings on your Android device and click on “Security.” Under security settings, enable “Unknown Sources” follow allowing installation of apps from sources other than Google Play store.
2) Now download Towelroot v3.0 directly to your Android smartphone or tablet. Once downloaded, click on the “.apk” file to launch the installation wizard. Next, click “Install” to proceed.
3) Once the app is installed on your Android device, you will get the “App Installed” message. Now click on “Open” to launch Towelroot App in your device.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Towelroot app on your Android device.
Now go ahead and root your Android smartphone or tablet easily without using a computer. Also, if you would like to learn the exact procedure for rooting your Android device using Towelroot, visit FreeAndroidRoot.com!
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.
TowelRoot is a user-friendly app. So not many will have a problem in installing it and rooting their device. We hope you have as good an experience with the Towelroot APK as we did. Don’t forget to share this post with your friends.