Pokémon Go app has been increasingly in demand these days. Its popularity has increased to a considerable extent. But if Pokemon is not available in the Play store of your country, don’t worry. You can download Pokemon GO apk from here, install it on your Android device and start playing it immediately.
If you have played this game, then you must be aware of the great Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Pikachu, and other Pokémon that drives players crazy by their amazing acts and performances.
Now if you want to become a Pokémon Master, you need to search and discover the Pokémon that is moving around you. Download Pokemon GO APK from here, install it on your device and get, set and go to explore the outstanding world of Pokémon.
As a Pokemon player, you can only aim to become a Pokémon Master and the owner of the Pokémon Gym. You also get an option to join any team out of the three teams that are available in the game. Fight for the ownership of the gym, stay determined and watchful when your Pokémon fight to win the battle for you.
How To Play Pokemon GO?
You will find plenty of Pokémon in this app, but you need to use your tricks and smartness to chase, find, and capture them using the Poke Ball. Walk around with the Pokemon GO app ON and smartphone in your hand.
Your phone would start vibrating whenever it senses any nearby Pokémon. Set your goals, use your intelligence, and throw your Poke Ball to catch the right Pokémon at the right place and at the right time. You need to play cautiously as it may run away from your reach.
Activities Involved In The Gameplay
1) Find Pokémon and other items in your nearby area: There are Certain Pokémon that roam around very closer to your native area. There are Pokémons like Water Pokémon that can be easily found near lakes and oceans. You can take a look at the PokéStops, museums, historical places, art galleries, and monuments, to buy items that Pokémons use in their day to day life.
2) Catch new Pokémon to reach higher levels: When you start catching Pokémons, your experience level will go up. Start capturing powerful Pokémons and move on to your way to capturing more powerful Pokémons.
3) Hatch New Pokémon: You can hatch new Pokémon eggs when you walk for a long period.
4) Evolution: Evolution is the necessity of any game. Help your already captured Pokémons and train them to evolve with the help of similar Pokémon.
5) Be the winner of your Pokémon Gym: Participate in Pokémon battle and give your Pokémon a chance to evolve.
- Although the Pokémon Go app is completely free you can make some in-app purchases to upgrade your skills.
- This app can be played on your Android smartphones only and not on your tablets.
- Can be played on Android devices which are using Android KitKat or newer Android versions. Also you smartphone should have 2GB RAM.
- Not advised for smartphones without GPS.
- Not compatible with Wi-Fi networks.
- Internet connection is a must to track nearby Pokémon.
Pokémon Go App is one of the fastest growing apps in the adventurous world of apps. If you can’t find in your country’s play store or if you don’t like to download it from Google Play store, download Pokemon GO APK from here and install it on your device today.
Download Pokemon GO APK
Pokemon GO 0.149.0.apk – Latest Version
Pokemon GO App Information
- Latest App Version: 0.149.0
- Package: com.nianticlabs.pokemongo
- File Size: 95.01 MB
- Android Version Required: 4.4 or later
- Supported DPIs: nodpi
- md5: f4aef59facbedb97031c08c9847d5629
- Release Date: July 16, 2019
- Status: Working
Pokemon GO APK Update
I will be updating this page with the latest version of Pokemon GO app as soon as an update is available. So, keep visiting this page to download Pokemon GO updated apk file.
How To Install Pokemon GO APK In Your Android Device
Follow the tutorial given below to download and install Pokemon GO apk on your Android device.
1) To get started, go to settings on your Android device and click on “Security.” Under security settings, enable “Unknown Sources” follow allowing installation of apps from sources other than Google Play store.
2) Now download Pokemon GO v0.149.0 directly to your Android smartphone or tablet. Once downloaded, click on the “.apk” file to launch the installation wizard. Next, click “Install” to proceed.
3) Once the app is installed on your Android device, you will get the “App Installed” message. Now click on “Open” to launch Pokemon GO App in your device.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Pokemon GO app on your Android device.
Now you can play the most popular Pokemon GO game on your Android device.
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.