Pokemon Alert or PokeAlert is a popular Android app that doesn’t need any Introduction any Pokemon users. This Pokemon Alert app helps you to find nearby Pokemon’s without any hassle. Here you can download all versions of PokeAlert APK for free.
It is considered that this PokeAlert Alert app is one of the best utility apps for Pokemon users as it functionality is far better than any other app.
Please note that this app doesn’t grant permission to third-party applications so easily. So, you may find it difficult to use the PokeAlert in conjunction with Pokemon Go app. Download and use this app to know why it is considered as one of the best alternatives to PokeVision.
If you want to send notifications to nearby Pokemon’s, then this app is a perfect source for you. Download this app, and you would get everything.
Can you use PokeAlert App For Finding Pokemons?
Definitely yes, but you need to make sure that this app would trace nearby Pokemon when you come closer to areas where Pokemon is located. You don’t have to take permission to use this app explicitly.
The best part of this app is that it helps you to keep track of Pokemon’s closer to your location. Although the app is not available for download in the Google Play store you can download it from here. Now moving on to downloading and using this app:
PokeAlert App Features:
- The PokeAlert app works faster and good enough to scan multitude of Pokemon accounts at a faster rate.
- This app comes loaded with a filter that prevents players from getting unwanted notifications.
- Also, the PokeAlert app comes with an option that helps you to either Activate or deactivate any Pokemon related service.
- The other major feature of this app is that is covers around 500m area so you can find Pokemons in the nearby location.
Why PokeAlert App Is The Best?
PokeAlert app is one of the best apps that gives notifications when you come closer to Pokemon. Using this app, you can not only find Pokemon’s that are closer, but you can also get information about Pokemon’s that aren’t closer to you as well.
This app takes almost 60-120 minutes to scan the surrounding area but all of these activities run in the background so this time span doesn’t affect your playing mood at any cost. You can’t say that this scanning time is a drawback of this app because it doesn’t disturb other functionalities provided by this app.
The PokeAlert app is one of the best Pokemon utility apps that you will ever download. Download this app and get full-time entertainment.
Download PokeAlert APK
PokeAlert 4.0.13-8.apk – Latest Version
PokeAlert App Information
- Latest App Version: 4.0.13-8
- Package: com.alert.poke
- File Size: 15.11 MB
- Android Version Required: 4.4 or later
- Supported DPIs: nodpi
- md5: fdec0b38ffdee27f3bf4e5bef6a23d00
- Release Date: January 27, 2017
- Status: Working
PokeAlert APK Update
I will be updating this page with the latest version of the PokeAlert app as soon as an update is available. So, keep visiting this page to download PokeAlert updated apk file.
How To Install PokeAlert APK In Your Android Device
Follow the tutorial given below to download and install PokeAlert apk on your Android device.
1) To get started, go to settings on your Android device and click on “Security.” Under security settings, enable “Unknown Sources” follow allowing installation of apps from sources other than Google Play store.
2) Now download PokeAlert v4.0.13-8 directly to your Android smartphone or tablet. Once downloaded, click on the “.apk” file to launch the installation wizard. Next, click “Install” to proceed.
3) Once the app is installed on your Android device, you will get the “App Installed” message. Now click on “Open” to launch PokeAlert App in your device.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Pokemon GO app on your Android device.
Now you can find Pokemon’s quite easily using the PokeAlert app on your Android device.
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.