When you watch an interesting video in any online streaming service on your Android device, you would definitely want to save it. Most times, you will not be able to download the video because you might not have the app to do it. Well, if you are facing such issue, don’t worry! Download Hubi APK from here, install it on your Android device and stream/download videos from any video portal on the web.
What Is Hubi App?
Hubi is an Android application that lets you stream and download videos from the most popular streaming services on the web. Using this app, you can save videos to your mobile from the following streaming services:
- YouTube (streaming only)
Hubi is one of the popular apps that allow users to download and streamline videos without any hassle. This app functions similar to an app called Vidmate and servces almost the same purpose. Use this app to download as many videos as you can.
The best part of using this app is that it doesn’t disobey copyrights rule. If you are trying to download a copyrighted video to your device, Hubi will not let you to do so. This feature makes Hubi app stand out from its competitors.
Features Of Hubi App
- No need to visit the streaming website of the video to watch it.
- If the streaming service, introduces a new change in their privacy setting, then Hubi app will implement it immediately.
- YouTube videos can only be streamlined.
- Supports 39 different services.
- Users don’t need to install Flash player to watch videos while using this app.
- Users can watch videos even when they are offline.
- Hubi uses MX Player, VPlayer, MoboPlayer, etc. for streaming videos.
- Using Hubi app, you can share videos with your friends and family members through social networking sites.
- Hubi keep records of your previous downloads using the History feature.
- Simple user interface
- At home screen, you would get two different options: Grabber and History. Grabber tool is used to download the video. History section allows users to view the history.
Hubi is the only app that supports a large number of streaming services.
How To Remove Ads In Hubi App?
If you would like to remove the irritating ads from Hubi app, you can do so by paying a small amount of money. Just press this option once, and the ads will never bother you again.
Download Hubi APK
Hubi_0.50.3.apk – Latest Version
Hubi App Information
- Latest App Version: 0.50.3 (122)
- File Size: 8.80 MB
- Android Version Required: 2.2 or later
- Supported DPIs: nodpi
- Release Date: June 10, 2013
- Status: Working
I will be updating this page with the latest version of Hubi app as soon as an update is available. So, keep visiting this page to download Hubi updated apk.
How To Install Hubi APK On Your Android Device
1) To get started, go to settings on your Android device and click on “Security“. Under security settings, enable “Unknown Sources” follow allowing installation of apps from sources other than Google Play store.
2) Next, download Hubi apk v0.50.3 from the link given above directly to your Android smartphone or tablet. Once done, click on the “.apk” File to launch the installation process. In the first screen, click “Next“.
3) Now the app will be installed on your device. Once the installation process is finished, you will get “App Installed” message. Now, click on “Open” to launch Hubi application on your Android device.
That’s it. You have successfully installed Hubi Android app on your smartphone or tablet.
Now you stream or download videos directly to your Android device from 39 different streaming services.
If you encounter any issues or errors while installing this apk file on your device, do let me know by dropping a comment below.