As the name suggests, Google Photos is a kind of library for saving your photos in a well-organized way. You can capture as many photos as you can and transfer them to Google photos. In this page, we have provided all versions of Google Photos APK. Using these APK files, you can install Google Photos application on your Android device without using the Google Play store.
How do Google Photos work?
Google photos organize your photos automatically. Once you transfer your photos from your Android smartphone or tablet to Google Photos, you can view them whenever you want. Also, you can share your photos with your friends and family directly from Google Photos.
Also, Google Photos app would never let you go out of space. You can store as many photos as you want.
Google Photos app is as smarter as the photos of you.
Google Photos App Features:
Let’s have a look at some of the best features of this app as suggested by its users.
1) Store unlimited photos and videos: Google Photos lets you store your high-quality photos and videos. Also, it lets you store unlimited photos and videos. You can also access Google Photos from any device. Apart from this, Google Photos also ensures your photos and videos safety from theft.
2) Don’t worry about space: Unlike most of the devices, Google Photos will never let you go out of space.
3) Easy search: Google Photos allow you to search people, things, and new places by just looking at photos.
4) Add life to your images: Either add life to your images manually or using automated tools like panorama, animations, collage creation, and much more.
5) Improvised photos: Use advanced tools to improve your photos and give them a professional look. You can adjust lighting, color contrast, vignette, or use filters to discard sections that you don’t want.
6) Express stories your way: Artistically present your photos. Use Google Photos to express your feelings, photos, in a way that you never imagined before.
7) Instant photo transfer: Google Photos allow you to share your photos in seconds by sharing just a link. No need to send messages, emails, texted data, just share the link and your entire photo collection would be sent to the people.
8) Cherish your memories: Google Photos is easy to use and share tool that allows users to share and view photo even after a year. You can cherish your memories via photos.
Other major features of this app worth mentioning are:
- Save 16MP quality photos.
- Save videos in high-quality with a resolution up to 1080p.
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices.
- If you have captured photos in your DSLR camera, you can transfer them also to Google photos and share amongst as many people as you can.
Google Photos is one of the best apps to store your photos and videos in bulk. You can save as many photos and videos as you want. So download this app and give your photos and videos the safest storage platform.
Download Google Photos APK
Google Photos 22.214.171.124088645.apk – Latest Version
Google Photos App Information
- App Version: 126.96.36.199088645
- Package: com.google.android.apps.photos
- File Size: 41.67 MB
- Android Version Required: 4.4 or later
- Supported DPIs: nodpi
- md5: 0c19b28daa1edd1079738bec4a999cb4
- Release Date: March 15, 2019
- Status: Working
Google Photos APK Update
I will be updating this page with the latest version of the Google Photos app as soon as an update is available. So, keep visiting this page to download Google Photos updated apk file.
How To Install Google Photos APK In Your Android Device
Follow the tutorial given below to download and install Google Photos apk on your Android device.
1) To get started, go to settings on your Android device and click on “Security.” Under security settings, enable “Unknown Sources” follow allowing installation of apps from sources other than Google Play store.
2) Now download Google Photos v188.8.131.52088645 directly to your Android smartphone or tablet. Once downloaded, click on the “.apk” file to launch the installation wizard. Next, click “Install” to proceed.
3) Once the app is installed on your Android device, you will get the “App Installed” message. Now click on “Open” to launch Google Photos App on your device.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Google Photos on your Android device. Now go ahead and save your high-quality pictures and videos for free on Google Photos.
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.