Google drive is one of the safest places to keep your files, documents, videos, images, and other useful data at a single location. You can access Google Drive from your smartphone, tablet or computer easily as it is available for all platforms. If the Google Drive Android app is not available in the play store of your country or if you can’t download and install Google Drive directly from play store, don’t worry at all. You can download Google Drive APK from here and install it quite easily on your Android device.
What Is Google Drive?
Google Drive is a free cloud storage platform that lets you protects your files and documents from any loss. You can save confidential documents on it and stop thinking about their theft or any robbery. It is a kind of online safe that keeps your documents secured.
Apart from savings documents on Google drive, you can invite people to view, edit or do some corrections as well. You can also invite people directly to the folders you have saved on Google Drive. To do that, all you have to do is to just send the link of your Google Drive file or folder to another person, and he or she would be able to see the documents.
Google Drive App Features:
- You can save your files, documents, complete folders in Google drive safely.
- Easy search option that allow users to search any file by name of the content.
- Google drive allows users to share files and folders without hassle.
- You can share your content and view it quickly without wasting a single minute.
- Google drive offers different access levels using which you can allow people to view, edit, or comment on your files.
- You can even grant access to files that you created recently.
- Using its offline settings, you can allow people to view your content even when they are offline.
- You can use it to, scan documents via camera of your Android device.
- It supports 47 different languages so you can use this app in your native language.
History Of Google Drive App
This app was initially launched in the year 2012, and it has reached 240million/month users base by the year ending 2014. The number of paid users has reached over one million by the end of September 2015.
Third Party Apps
Google Drive is compatible with a large number of web apps. These apps can be downloaded from Chrome Web Store. If you want to add an app to your Google Drive store, you just need to sign into your Chrome Web Store. Some of the apps that are compatible with Google Drive include Google Docs, Slides, and Google Sheets.
Why Google Drive?
Google Drive offers one of the safest methods of securing your files and folders at a convenient place. You can add as many files and documents as you want to your Google drive and then automatically synchronize your files, documents, and other useful information between your Windows computer, Mac computer and Android smartphone.
Download Google Drive APK
Google Drive 2.19.192.05.apk – Latest Version
Google Drive App Information
- Latest App Version: 2.19.192.05
- Package: com.google.android.apps.docs
- File Size: 27.25 MB
- Android Version Required: 4.4 or later
- Supported DPIs: 480dpi
- md5: fff438e1db993778f7b9b201732b7c7b
- Release Date: May 18, 2019
- Status: Working
Google Drive APK Update
I will be updating this page with the latest version of Google Drive app as soon as an update is available. So, keep visiting this page to download Google Drive updated apk file.
How To Install Google Drive APK In Your Android Device
Follow the tutorial given below to download and install Google Drive apk on your Android device.
1) To get started, go to settings on your Android device and click on “Security.” Under security settings, enable “Unknown Sources” follow allowing installation of apps from sources other than Google Play store.
2) Now download Google Drive v2.19.192.05 directly to your Android smartphone or tablet. Once downloaded, click on the “.apk” file to launch the installation wizard. Next, click “Install” to proceed.
3) Once the app is installed on your Android device, you will get the “App Installed” message. Now click on “Open” to launch Google Drive App in your device.
That’s it! You have successfully installed Google Drive app on your Android device.
Now you will be able to save your files, folders and other documents in the cloud using Google Drive app easily.
If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.