Please be advised that all company names, product names, logos and registered trademarks displayed on this website are the exclusive property of their rightful owners. AndroidAPKfile.com works hard to comply with all applicable regulations set out by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), responding to incidents of suspected infringement per DMCA protocols.
Our response process may include the removal or restriction of access to the material contained in our website that is operated or controlled by AndroidAPKfile.com, following notice of alleged infringement. In all instances, we will make every effort to consult with the individual or organization who provided the affected material, providing them for issuing a counternotification, if required.
Should you wish to serve either a copyright infringement notice or a counternotification of any kind, we strongly suggest first consulting with a trained legal expert to discuss your obligations and rights concerning the DMCA.
The notice requirements detailed below are intended to comply with AndroidAPKfile.com’s obligations and rights under the DMCA, in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you wish to file a notice of infringement regarding any material provided on the AndroidAPKfile.com website, please provide the following information with your notification:
- The physical signature of a developer or party with complete authorization to file such notification on the part of the copyright holder. A physical authorization letter is a requirement for any third-party agency looking to file a notice of infringement.
- Details of the work for which the copyright infringement notification has been issued, or a complete list of works if more than one copyrighted work is to be reported.
- Please provide links in the body of the email if possible, to help us find the affected content as quickly as possible.
- Detailed contact information to enable the service provider to get in touch with the complainant, including a current postal address, e-mail address and telephone number where possible.
- A formal statement indicating that the complainant has cause to believe that the affected material has been used in a manner that infringes the copyright of its rightful owner.
- A written assurance that all information within the notice is 100% accurate and complete to the knowledge of the complainant, along with confirmation that the complainant has the authorization to act on behalf of the affected material’s rightful owner.
When complete, please send the copyright infringement notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.